Boarding & Rates
At Mystic Acres Kennel every run is 4′ x 17′. The inside portion of the run includes a 4′ x 7′ private area with air conditioning and heat. The outside portion is a 4′ x 10′ area covered by a veranda. Every dog has their own inside and outside run. We let the dogs out a minimum of 4 times a day from their inside runs to their outside runs.
- 4’ x 17’ indoor/outdoor run is $25.00 per day for a single dog.
- If you have more than one dog they may stay together in a single run. The cost for each dog is $20.00 per day per dog.
Long term stays start at 30 days of boarding and are $17.00 per day with playtime included.
Additional playtime is $2.00 per day. The playtime area is a 30’ x 70’ grassed area with 8′ fencing. We do not let the dogs play with other dogs, unless they are family member dogs.
- A cat condo is $16.00 per day and is an enclosed two sided area with a perch and bowls on one side and a litter box on the other.
- Exotic animals (Rabbits, Birds, Lizards, Guinea Pigs, etc.) are $10.00 per day.
The preferred method of payment is cash or check. We also accept MasterCard and Visa.
We feed the dogs a chicken and rice based formula. Owners may bring their pet’s own food, even if it needs to be refrigerated or warmed up. We encourage owners to do this especially if their pet has a sensitive stomach to help avoid any added stress.
We require proof of vaccination by a licensed veterinarian.
|Bordetella (Kennel Cough)||Feline Leukemia|
- Baths for small dogs are $14.00
- Baths for medium dogs are $16.00
- Baths for large dogs are $18.00
- Baths for x-large dogs are $21.00
- Nail trim is $9.00 (dogs only)
- Complete grooms are quoted on an individual basis
Hours of Operation
By appointment, Monday through Saturday:
Please make sure you drop off and pick up as close to your scheduled appointment time.
If you need a different time, please call us to ensure that we can accommodate your request.
By appointment, Sunday:
4:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Sunday, by appointment, we will allow you pick up after 6:00 P.M. and as late as 9:00 P.M., but, you must let us know in advance.
For All Reservations:
- If you pick up your pet Mon-Sat before 12:00P.M. you will not be charged for that day.
- If you pick up on Sunday you will be charged for a full day.
- We do ask that you set an appointment to drop and pick up your pet.
- If you will be a different time than previously planned, we ask you please call at least 8 hours in advance and let us know.